Our Lady of Mount Carmel became an official member of the prelature of the Virgin Islands in July 1962. William Callahan was the pilgrim/crusader behind the inception of the OLMC. Callahan gave generous contributions towards the building of the chapel and his wife Carmel’s steadfast commitment to the success of the church is also well documented.
Our “Parish in Paradise” is growing and in need of your financial support daily. Brothers and sisters, the harvest is ready. Please indicate where you would like your funds to be used.
I would like to make a donation to:
- OLMC General Fund (Church Operations)
- Building St. Therese Chapel in Coral Bay
- Feeding the homeless/food/clothing
- Youth ministry
- Church maintenance
- Flowers for sanctuary/Our Lady statue
- Men’s ministry
- Women’s ministry-Magnificat
- Ronald Lee Jr. Scholarship Fund
There are several ways you can donate:
- Make checks payable to OLMC, indicate in the memo line where the money should be used; mail to: P.O. Box 241, St. John, VI 0083
- PayPal: Make a payment to Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church or paypal.me/OLMCStJohnUSVI
Please note: all donations are tax-deductible.